Sunday, July 29, 2007

Avada Kedavra

Or as one friend asked, "What? Abracadabra?"

Yup. She doesn't read the book.

So. The death curse. The end. Finished. No more. And they all lived happily ever after. Yay.

About time. Or maybe I've just grown out of a dragged out tale of a boy wizard, whom the more I read of, the more I felt came across as a pitiful and pathetic boy who thought the world owed him everything.

Still, I had to read on. Stupid thing called closure. And like the many others out there, I wanted to know who dies.

And they drop from the word go.

Problem was I didn't really care. Maybe it was the way Rowling simply 'wrote' them off without so much as a trickle of emotion. So they die. They die-la. Next! Yes, I'm cold blooded. So sue me.

One other thing. What/who is that ugly baby in King's Cross?

Anyway, it's done. It's over. Oh wait. There's still 2 more movies to go and Emma Watson to look forward to.

No comments: